Sunday, March 7, 2021

They forgot the Alamo

I must admit I'm a little flabbergasted by the reaction of what are supposed to be americans to the Kung Flu.

Texas was especially disappointing in the extreme.

That place is being californicated at record speed.The sad part is they paid for all of it.

Windills tax breaks for commie corporations I could go on for a long time here.

I left that place never to return after they closed the bars.

A texas that shuts down folks businesses is not a place I want to be.

I could go on a long rant here but I have reached the 5th stage here.

I've self segregated from the mask wearing masses and frankly it's best to be free of mass hysteria.

That's how it looks from  my hill anyway YMMV but I hope not 

P.S. I never thought being anti-commie would be a revolutionary notion comrades.

That is all.


Lynn you guessed right bro

No comments:

Post a Comment