Monday, May 17, 2021

He took the 40 hour OSHA

I don't think they do goggles in the 10 hour.

This is why we have nice things.

Uncurious humans are just monkeys.

I still don't get the wheel though.

Why wasn't it observed and used earlier?

Was it and we can't ever know?

Maybe they didn't see the need for the wheel for what they were doing at the time.

Maybe my perspective is skewed by where and when I was born.

Nah that can't be it everybody's the same according to the commies so that can't be it.

Commies don't do perspective everything good that happens is natural and everything bad that happens is the fault of other people.

My perspective is all commies are my enemy especially the American ones.

They know better or should.

The Russkies are still flying the B-29 and The Chi-Coms still can't build a commercially viable civilian jet among many other problems.

The only way we lose is to retrograde into their orbit.

The gubmint is well on it's way to accomplishing that.

Wow that was some digression.

I hate commies.

I'm cool like that.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment