Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Nobody could have afforded it at the time

Oversimplify shit for the rubes to rile em up.

It's how bad laws are made.

Lets say they passed a law that all light bulbs must be eternal.

Ok what happens when every possible place has a light bulb.

Light bulb factories are no longer needed just like guns on jets.

Many close.

Then some assholes start breaking light bulbs as they are wont to do.

Especially the biggest asshole of all Mother Nature.

Now there are no cheap available light bulbs.

Then the lawmakers will exclaim the greedy capitalists have abandoned us with their overpriced over engineered forever gadgets and no commonsense ways to supply a first world country with shit like  cheap available light bulbs and gasoline.

But what do I know.

Shhhh don't tell nobody but I've got a stash of 100 watt planet killers.

I also took the governor off my ceiling fan too.

Living dangerously is my creed!

It's like explaining why roads don't go straight thru/over obstacles.

The cost/benefit equation is too much for their brain.

WTF facts indeed.
 

5 comments:

  1. Car batteries are among the worst. Use to get 7 years at least out of one, now you're lucky if the fucker lasts 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look you will find this is another gubmint caused disaster.
      I'll do a post one day.
      Just think gas cans

      Delete
  2. The reason why that bulb lasted as long as it has is because it is NEVER turned off.

    Steve L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I heard, years ago, that they were going to ban incandescent bulbs, I started buying flats of them. I figure that, at 56, I have enough to last me the rest of my life.
    --Tennessee Budd

    ReplyDelete