Wednesday, August 11, 2021

I am wishful

 About what you may ask?

That the people that have fucked up the country will have to live thru the consequences of their actions.

May the worst befall those such as our so called friends the Republicans.

May they all die a most inglorious death.

They have rightfully earned my scorn.

The Republic is dead long live the Republic.

Fucking assholes.

That is all.


PS I would really say what should happen but I won’t be doing any suicide missions for so called Americans.

They can’t get you for thoughts yet so I will not say.

Those days are numbered my friends 

What would Jefferson do?



10 comments:

  1. My sentiments, exactly. I hope you come back to your blog. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day it might be when we finally get to kick our way down the street, pushing the Leftists and Progressives who are stacked like cordwood. . . . . ready to be tossed upon the nightly funeral pyres. . . . .before throwing their worthless phosphates into the pig sties to be mixed with their base elements. Should we stumble upon the carcasses of our RINO Rat corporatist friends in the same piles, we will paint pentagrams on their foreheads as a sign of their betrayal. . . . before tossing them onto the pyres first to heat up the flame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You speak for me, thank you! I also miss the blog yet, I get it. Stay Strong, Stay Silent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed your blog bro'.
    Jefferson? He would advise revolution...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wishful for more buenes and shit Bubba likes.
    Buddha

    ReplyDelete