Sunday, November 21, 2021

Breaking News

 I crossed a state line to go to the bar last night

I was also armed to the teeth but not with my weapons of war I don’t have a holster for those so I leave those at the bunker

Is a knife a weapon of war?

Is a 1911 a weapon of war?

If so I stand corrected.

But I digress 

I just felt the need to confess my sins and beg forgiveness for my neonazi white supremacist ways

I vow to do better in the future please forgive me and pray for me

This has me thinking that at my next Klan meeting I will announce that Eric Clapton couldn’t hold James Marshall Hendrix’ jock

I’ve been pondering ways to get the commies to finally love me

It seems that being a baby fucker is the best and quickest way to that nirvana

That’s a bridge too far for me so I’m gonna go the domestic abuser/arsonist/serial felonist route very much slower but I am a patient man

Just hope it happens before Brandon shuffles off to the great unknown

I love that Brandon dude

LETS GO BRANDON!

That is all



5 comments:

  1. Holy moly, you're still alive! Thought that you had joined the choir invisible or were at the very least incarcerated. Welcome back to the land of the living......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still around thx for noticing
    FJB amirite

    ReplyDelete