Wednesday, December 15, 2021

I wanted to kick ass and drink Jack Daniels

But I’m all out of Jack Daniels

That’s right there was no Jack Daniels at the liquor store

Some old pints and half pints was all they had

They’ve been waiting on the truck to show up

I live maybe 125 miles from the distillery and can’t score much needed rumatis medication 

Add this to the great Budweiser drought and it’s enough to drive a man to drink

You read that right the beer joint can’t get enough longnecks

I wonder if smash and grabs are frowned on in Lynchburg?

There is a lot of pain coming yes even worse than this shit

At least my bees are doing great looks like mead might be the solution

I shoulda bought that still dammit

What a fucking country

That is all


1 comment:

  1. Looks like I might have to dig out the big brew kettles and double decker propane burner and make a few batches.....

    ReplyDelete