Saturday, December 18, 2021

It sucks being right all the time

 I have been bitching and moaning about the most insidious taxes of all for a long time inflation

On the old blog I had many posts on the many versions of this man made disaster

They can’t shrinkflation anymore even idiots see that shit now

There is no way to stop this it would take a large amount of courage to do it peacefully

We ain’t got that at this current time

Unless everybody writes me in as president in 2024

I would put an end to it most swiftly that and most other seemingly vexing problems

I would go long on Sikorsky stocks;)

Is it wrong to fantasize about killing commies?

If so I ain’t sorry!

I’ve been making quite afew bucks taking pics of properties around my area from the 201 area code

Look up that area code they ain’t moving here they are hedging against that inflation

They ain’t dumb think about it

But what would a dumb crazy redneck like me know anyways?

Anyways I was really just going reply to A Trumpeter comment but I can’t comment on my own blog

Thx man I’m doing a deep dive there

That is all

1 comment: