Tuesday, June 9, 2020

All is proceeding as I have forseen

Remember kiddos I'm always right.
A spark is all that is needed to ignite the other side.
I forsee that spark somewhere in my original timeline.
Some gubmint asshole is going to really step in it soon and I mean good.
In a little free enclave somewhere in one of our finer commie run shitholes some eggs are gonna get broken.
I think they underestimate the amount of folks who have been redpilled and are tiring of their their french omelettes.
They redpilled my mother and that folks is all you need to know.
They better hope some of those pills are placebos.
It's gonna get sporty I see no other way.
That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,I have a new site,I am from Israel and I am interested in a Link Exchange.My site: https://funnylinksblog.wordpress.com/
    Please,your reply.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a retired blogger from IDF and I am interested in a Link Exchange.My site:
    funnylinksblog.wordpress.com
    Please,your reply.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete