Saturday, April 18, 2020

I'm eating my preps now


Not that I need to by the way I thought I would try it out.
Freeze dried beef is just like it sounds.
The chili mac is not bad
It wont kill me though.
You know what would gubmint type motherfuckers.
The mask is off now I would assume that point has been made.......................
There I go assuming again a country that would elect obummer president twice  deserves what it gets.
I find this whole thing unamerican and silly as a liberal arts degree or a democrat voter.
Liberals will find out that the gubmint don't like them much at all either.
Good thing I bought all that ammo,
YMMV.

I predict a war with china or within America in 6 months.
Stay safe.

I will revisit  this in six months.

Remember preppers are hoarders and the worst kind of people.

P.S. I have seeds lots of seeds any Michiganders who would like some I will send no charge hit me up.



5 comments:

  1. Hey, you're alive. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have missed ur commentary. glad u are well

    ReplyDelete
  3. What those two said. Given all the shit going on it is nice to know the Sino sinus syphilis hasn't wiped you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey brutha! I didn't know you snuck out. Hope you're all right. You know where to reach me.

    ReplyDelete