Thursday, February 21, 2019

Dear Peter Puffer

Oops Peter Parks if that is your name.
I'm sorry you don't like the blog or fat asses.
Your obsessiveness with the subject and your comments reveal a short dick soyboy cucky kinda complex.
May I suggest wasting your time elsewhere or is there some kind of rule that I have to post only shit you like or like your worthless opinions.
A normal person wouldn't continually go to a place that they don't like to leave their droppings all over the joint.
But then you ain't a normal motherfucker. 
I'm really not interested in your singular love of flat asses.
You could start your own blog and then you could be free to do as you please.
Nah that'd be too easy for a mental midget such as yourself.
I believe Cederq and Motley Crue said it best.
Girl don't go away mad girl just go away.
For everybody else I feel a report to Google is on the way if Sammy and his three dunderheads haven't already done it.
I don't know till somebody alerts me.
Get ready for the dreaded click-thru.
That is all.  

7 comments:

  1. Any ass is good ass! Fuck Peter Parks.Just go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't go away again Uncle Bubba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY do you let kerodin or his f*** buttf*** followers mess with you...??

    STOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get pissed I say something.
      So I made a post instead of arguing in the comments.
      If that's OK.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Bubba. Grrgle gives you a hard time, I'll host ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work Bubba, fat bottom girls make the world go round. That Peter dude must like little boys or something, which is not normal behavior. I agree with you, what makes him think you should change the content of your blog to suit his needs? FUCK HIM!

    ReplyDelete